For transport reasons, reservations are not accepted,
Please purchase at Japon Brand booth during SPIEL Essen 2023.
[Booth Number 4H120]
People who like competitive games with simple rules
A Weird Aggressive Memory Game.
- In this competitive memory game, players Try to reveal 2 matching cards among spread out face-down cards, then impose “curses” on other players.
- The winner is the player with the least curses, not the most cards acquired.
- Players take turns to flip to reveal 2 cards. If they match, the player takes them.
- Players each have one of five attributes (wood, fire, earth, gold and water) and move Curse chips (negative points) toward other players’ attribute areas on the board.
- The players who receive 4 Curse chips are eliminated from the game, and the game ends when everyone except one player is eliminated or when the cards run out.
- The player with the least Curse chips wins. (In case of a tie, the tied player with more acquired cards wins.)