For transport reasons, reservations are not accepted,
Please purchase at Japon Brand booth during SPIEL Essen 2023.
[Booth Number 4H120]
General gamers. People who like logical reasoning.
- The newest card game from the author of “Time Bomb” or “Tempel des Schreckens”.
- Players each add, subtract, multiply or divide the numbers on the 2 cards dealt to them and show the partial result of the calculation as a clue.
- These clues are used to deduce each other’s hands in order to guess the “secret number” on an undealt card.
- The game is played over 3 rounds, and additional clues are provided each round. The earlier the round one guesses the number correctly, the higher the score.
- There is also a way to give clues that can earn you additional points as an element to facilitate a tactical gameplay in addition to deduction.
- The clues to deduce one’s hands, and eventually the “secret number”, are indicated by placing different types of cards on top of each other.